HDFC SL Pension Champion
Living life on your own terms even after you retire is something that would make life dream-like. The HDFC SL Pension Champion is a unit-linked plan, designed to provide you with post-retirement income coupled with the freedom to choose your retirement date. This plan gives you an outstanding investment opportunity to maximise your savings with a bouquet of thoroughly researched investment selections. This plan also gives Bumper Addition to the fund value at vesting.
- Choose Retirement Date: Enjoy the flexibility of being able to decide your retirement date.
- Choice of Funds: Choose to invest in any of these 7 funds depending on your risk appetite:
- Liquid Fund II
- Stable Managed Fund II
- Secure Managed Fund II
- Defensive Managed Fund II
- Balanced Managed Fund II
- Equity Managed Fund II
- Growth Fund II
- Age Limit: The minimum entry age is 18 years and maximum age is 65 years. At retirement (vesting), the minimum age limit is 50 years and maximum age limit is 75 years
- Term Limits: The minimum. term for this plan is 10 years and the maximum. term is 20 years
- Bumper Addition:
- 25% of the original annualised premium for a 10-year term
- 50% of original annualised premium for a term of 15 to 19 years and
- 100% of original annualised premium for a term of 20 years
- Asset Allocation Option: Devise your investment strategy
by choosing from the 7 fund choices given above or opt for Asset Allocation
Option (AAO). With this, the funds will be managed as per the allocation
pattern under 1 of 3 AAO variants (any one to be chosen by you at the
- This plan is designed to provide you a post-retirement income for life. You can choose your premium and your retirement date. You will receive the accumulated value of your funds, which will be used to provide you pension in your golden years.
- On Maturity (Vesting) your fund value will be augmented by Bumper Addition. Bumper addition is a percentage of your average annualised premium and depends on your policy term chosen at inception.
- On your chosen retirement (Vesting) date, you will get the value of the units in your policy,as per prevailing Government regulations:
- You can take up to 1/3rd of the total benefit at Vesting as a tax-free cash lump sum.
- The rest must be converted to annuity.
- You can buy the annuity from us or any other insurer.
- We have FMC of only 1.25% per annum (of the fund's value)
- If you have not opted for AAO (Asset Allocation Option), you can change your investment fund choices in two ways:
- Switching: You can move your accumulated funds from one fund to another anytime.
- Premium Redirection: You can pay your future premiums into a different selection of funds, as per your need.
- You can choose to pay your premium either half-yearly or annually. You also have a range of convenient auto premium payment options
- Tax benefits under sections 80C of the Income Tax Act, 1961 subject to the provisions contained therein
Get an HDB Insurance in a few simple steps. Apply for a insurance today, and make your dreams come alive.
For more details on risk factors, terms and conditions, please read the Product Brochure carefully and/or consult your Relationship Manager before taking a decision.
In this policy, the investment risk in investments portfolio is borne by the policyholder.
The name of the company 'HDFC Standard Life Insurance Co. Ltd.' & plan 'HDFC SL Pension Champion Form No. P501-71, UIN 101L057V01 ' do not, in any way, indicate the quality of the plan, its future prospects or returns. All Unit Linked Life Insurance Plans are different from traditional insurance plans & are subject to different risk factors. In HDFC SL Pension Champion , the investment risk in your chosen investment portfolio is borne by you. Kindly acquaint yourself with the associated risks and the applicable charges from our Relationship Manager/Product Brochure/Policy Document of the insurer.This product is underwritten by HDFC Standard Life. For more details on the risks factors, terms & conditions please read the sales brochure carefully before concluding a sale. Registration No: 101.Certified Corporate Agent's License No. 933982.
Insurance is the subject matter of the solicitation.
CLICK HERE to Get in Touch