Loan against Securities
We know how much you value your investments and how much you want them to remain as long term investments. Now with our Loan Against Securities, you can meet immediate cash requirements without having to liquidate the securities.
If you have any of the following securities, you can avail the loan:
- Mutual Fund units
- Fixed maturity plans
- Exchange traded funds
- Insurance policies*
The eligibility criteria for Loan Against Securities are:
Applicant must be a resident of India. On a select few securities, loans can be given to Hindu Undivided Families, NRIs, Companies, Sole Proprietorship or Partnership Firms *. Loans cannot be given to minors and Trusts.
Applicant can pledge securities from HDB's approved list only.
- Approved DEMAT Shares
- Approved Mutual Funds (Equity, Debt, FMPs)
- Gold ETF
- NABARD's Bhavishya Nirman Bonds
- RBI Bonds (8% Savings Bonds 2003 (Taxable))
- Approved Life Insurance Policies issued by L.I.C
- Approved Life Insurance Policies issued by select Private Insurance Companies
- National Savings Certificates (NSC)
- Kisan Vikas Patra (KVP)
- Gold Deposit Certificates
Securities should be in the name of the eligible borrowers Securities in the name of minors, Trusts, partly paid-up or shares in the name of individuals in companies where they are Directors / Promoters cannot be accepted).
- Proof of Identity
- Signature Proof
- Address Proof
- Audited Balance Sheet, Profit & Loss Account of the last two years and IT returns of the last 2 years in case of Companies / Proprietorships / Partnership firms.
It just takes a few simple steps to get a loan from us. Apply today and manage your finances easily.
* Loans are granted against a select list of insurance policies and bonds
CLICK HERE to Get in Touch