HDFC Endowment Supreme
When family is priority, you should make no compromises while securing their well-being. With our HDFC Endowment Supreme, you can start building your savings today and ensure that your family remains financially independent, even when you are not around. It is a convenient plan that saves you from the need of going for medical examinations. This Unit Linked Plan gives you an outstanding investment opportunity to maximise your savings by providing you with a choice of thoroughly researched investments. This plan also gives Bumper Addition on the fund value at maturity.
- Level of Protection: Choose any amount of Sum Assured with a minimum of 5 times and maximum of 40 times your chosen annual regular premium.
- Choice of Additional Plan Benefits: Choose any one of the 2 Additional Plan Benefit options depending on your requirement:
- Life Option
- Extra Life Option
- Choice of Funds: Enjoy the freedom of choice to invest in any of the 7 funds depending on your risk appetite:
- Liquid Fund II
- Stable Managed Fund II
- Secure Managed Fund II
- Defensive Managed Fund II
- Balanced Managed Fund II
- Equity Managed Fund II
- Growth Fund II
- Term Limits: The minimum term of the policy is 10 years and the maximum is 30 years.
- Age Limits: The minimum and maximum age limit as well as the maximum age at maturity vary for all the Additional Plan Benefit options.
Please refer to the Product Brochure for more details.
- In case of your unfortunate demise during the policy term, we will pay the Sum Assured and your total fund value to your family.
- Any one of the Additional Plan Benefit options is available to you depending on your requirement:
- Life Option = Death Benefit
- Extra Life Option = Death Benefit + Accidental Death Benefit
- Enjoy augmented fund value due to Bumper Addition, which adds another percentage of your average annualised premium.
- In the long term, the key to building great maturity values is a low Fund Management Charge (FMC). We have a low FMC of only 1.25% per annum (of the fund's value)
- Choice of paying your premium half-yearly, monthly or annually . You also have a range of convenient auto premium payment options.
- You can change your investment fund choices in two ways:
- Switching: You can move your accumulated funds from one fund to another anytime.
- Premium Redirection: You can pay your future premiums in a different selection of funds, as per your need.
- Avail the tax benefits offered under section 80C and 10(10D) of the Income Tax Act, 1961
Get an HDB Insurance in a few simple steps. Apply for a insurance today, and make your dreams come alive.
For more details on risk factors, terms and conditions, please read the Product Brochure carefully and/or consult Relationship Manager before taking a decision.
The name of the company 'HDFC Standard Life Insurance Co. Ltd.' & plan 'HDFC Youngstar Supreme "I Form No is P501-68, UIN 101L060V01.' do not, in any way, indicate the quality of the plan, its future prospects or returns. All Unit Linked Life Insurance Plans are different from traditional insurance plans & are subject to different risk factors. In 'HDFC Youngstar Supreme" the investment risk in your chosen investment portfolio is borne by you. Please acquaint yourself with the associated risks and the applicable charges from our Relationship Manager/Product Brochure/Policy Document of the insurer. This product is underwritten by HDFC Standard Life. For more details on the risks factors, terms & conditions please read the sales brochure carefully before concluding a sale. Registration No: 101.Certified Corporate Agent's License No. 933982.
Insurance is the subject matter of the solicitation.