The Critical Illness Insurance Policy by HDBFS is designed to cater to your requirements during decisive moments. We provide a lump sum payment on the very first diagnosis to ensure that you can avail of the best treatment available.
Coupled with our easy and hassle free claims process you can now make sure that you spend these important moments with your loved ones rather than staying away, arranging for funds.
You are provided with a lump sum benefit on the first diagnosis after a 30-day survival period for any one of the 8 critical illnesses covered under the plan.
|Critical illness covered||Silver|
|Coronary Artery Bypass Surgery|
|Major Organ Transplantation|
- Receive a lump sum benefit that pays for:
- Care and treatment costs
- Recuperation aids
- Debts pay-off
- Any lost income due to a decreasing ability to earn
- Fund for a change in lifestyle
- Avail of tax benefit under Section 80D
- 90-day waiting period
- War or any act of war, invasion, act of foreign enemy, war-like operations
- Criminal or unlawful act, or intentional self-injury, or attempted suicide while sane or insane
- Participation or involvement in naval, military or air-force operations, racing, diving, aviation, scuba diving, parachuting, hang-gliding, rock or mountain climbing
- Intoxicating drugs and alcohol
- Venereal disease,"AIDS" (Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome) and/or infection with HIV
- Any treatment arising from pregnancy (including voluntary termination), miscarriage, maternity or birth (including caesarean section)
Please note these are illustrative exclusions. For detailed list, kindly refer to the policy wordings.
It just takes a few simple steps to get insured. Apply today and manage your finances easily.
CLICK HERE to Get in Touch